WHAT IS BRIGHTON WANDERLUST?
- A small, Brighton based company owned by Liz Hegarty. Liz is German and has lived in Brighton for 40 years.
- At Brighton Wanderlust, walking and hiking are the operative words. There are lovely walks in and around the city of Brighton & Hove and fantastic hikes in the Sussex countryside.
- Liz is passionate about the outdoors and likes nothing better than to share her walking and hiking experiences with visitors to Brighton.
- Liz would like to stress that she is a walk leader rather than a tourist guide although she is more than capable of entertaining you with information, anecdotes and stories about where you will be and what you will be seeing.
HOW DO I MAKE A BOOKING WITH BRIGHTON WANDERLUST?
- If you are looking at our website, please use the Contact Us button to place your enquiry by email. Liz will reply within 24 hours and provide you with additional details about the walk that you are interested in and other information that is relevant to your booking enquiry.
- Liz is happy to undertake walks or hikes with individuals or groups of up to 12 people.
- Once you decide to confirm your booking, Liz will send you an invoice with a request for a 20% deposit. The balance is payable by or on the date of your booking.
- If you have found Brighton Wanderlust via Visit Brighton, please call us on 07769 205016 or 01273 202412 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
- Liz is available 24/7 (including Bank and Public Holidays) between the hours of 08:00 to 20:00. She will accept bookings at short notice subject to her own availability.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Participants come on walks or hikes at their own risk. Brighton Wanderlust does not accept any liability in case of injury or a customer’s inability to complete a tour.
- Brighton Wanderlust is a partner of Visit Brighton and, as such, is bound by that organisations rules and regulations.
- Liz will provide you with Health & Safety information relevant to each walk / hike and expects her customers to comply with this. Brighton Wanderlust reserves the right to refuse any customers who are inappropriately dressed or ill prepared for a tour thereby posing a risk of injury.
- Some walks are subject to suitable weather conditions. Where the climate is such that an agreed walk becomes too dangerous and risky, Brighton Wanderlust will discuss an alternative with you.
- Cancellations are accepted in circumstances of illness or bereavement.